sudah minggu ke 11 rupenyer....
esok br nk g buat buku merah...huhu...mesti kene marah sbb lambat buat...heheh
- The fetus CRL is about 1.5 inches (35mm) in size.
- The fingers and toes have completely separated.
- The taste buds are starting to develop.
- Baby has tooth buds, the beginning of the complete set of 20 milk teeth.
- Baby can swallow and stick out his or her tongue.
- Whole body except tongue is sensitive to touch.
- Cartilage now calcifying to become bone.
- If it is a boy, the testicles are starting to produce the testosterone hormone.
The eyelids have fused shut and will not open again until around week 27. The wrists and ankles have formed and the fingers and toes are clearly visible. Genital have begun to form, but it is too early to tell the sex of the fetus. By this week of the pregnancy the placenta has developed enough to support most of the critical job of producing hormones.
By the 10th week of pregnancy, the crown to rump length of your growing baby is about 1.5 inches (35mm). The baby weighs close to 0.18 ounce (5g) and is the size of a small plum.